Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I create unique content that speaks to my audience?

Go down

How do I create unique content that speaks to my audience? Empty How do I create unique content that speaks to my audience?

Post  Kunal Singh Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 am

Provide opportunities for your network to create their own content. Run promotions involving user generate articles, videos, images or other content that can be shared, promoted and recognized. You can also collect and examine the resources you already have, including case studies, articles, white papers, PPTs or blog posts. Chances are, you have the makings for great unique content or can lay the ground work to repurpose that content.

In this age of Web 2.0, those who are active in social media are essentially publishers. Content creation plays a key role in your social media strategy. One way to ensure you publish consistent, unique content that speaks to your target audience and aligns with your target keyword concepts is to create a content calendar.

As an Account Manager for TopRank Marketing, I work with clients to develop a content marketing calendar that aligns with their strategy and guides development of meaningful information, resources and media to connect with their target audience. Social media publishing platforms like blogs can use content or editorial schedules to serve as a guide and keep messaging within the ballpark of the overall content strategy.

I’m curious as to how many of our readers active in social media have developed a content marketing calendar?
Kunal Singh
Kunal Singh

http://www.soniktechnologies.com/

Back to top Go down