Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why should we focus on quality and unique content?

Go down

Why should we focus on quality and unique content? Empty Why should we focus on quality and unique content?

Post  Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am

Hi all,

We know that content is the king for a website, but Creating, editing, and promoting unique high-quality content is quite difficult, time consuming and everyone is not capable to do that. But we know the importance and the golden rule of seo about the content. When you are wriring the content just make that interesting and informative for your audiance and not write not for the search engines but alos of r your visitors. This is the fact that if you are giving some quality to the visitors, it would be surely noticed by the search engines. Both will effect on your targeted focus.

-> Another thing, it is always prefered by the search engines as well as by your vistors adding the new content frequently, It may be by the mean of adding some new pages or creating a section of Article or blog on yur site. Coz this is considered by the crawlers and the bots having some new food for them and obviously for the visitors, so they always give preferences and weightage to your site.

-> Next if you have the unique and quality content for the visitors then it would be always bookmarked for the future use and peoples would suggest that totheir frends also. Here you are also getting benefit.

-> Another, if you have article or blog section in your site and frequently published good content over there, then many other sites would publish your matter on his sites giving you the source and your will get the links from there and also others will contact with you to create a link.

-> Next it will create a trust factors about your site to your visitors and will get them back to check some new updation and move your site with your targated visitors. and as far as my concerned I think, you will be listed in any search engines and I have noticed that mostly net users click on the pages the snippet of the content they find quite interresting and unique.

It can be for your seo purposes to as to increase your keyword density, proper placement of your meta tags, your keywords over there, so it will also improve your ranking visibility in the SERPs.

And I am sure, you will get the desired success.

let me know your suggestions and critic it, what's more we can get? so that it would be helpful to other members.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://webmasterspeak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down