Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should we do for link exchange?

4 posters

Go down

What should we do for link exchange? Empty What should we do for link exchange?

Post  Kunal Singh Tue May 25, 2010 2:55 am

Hi,
I want to do link exchange so what do i do for better link exchange?
I have sent many of requests to webmasters but no response.
Please give me good reply.

Thanks
Kunal Singh
Kunal Singh

http://www.soniktechnologies.com/

Back to top Go down

What should we do for link exchange? Empty Re: What should we do for link exchange?

Post  glenbolton85 Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:34 pm

I flat out refuse link exchanges nowadays and recommend the same to people who ask me to swap links. It’s a dated process. Yes perhaps for a brand new site a few link exchanges with theme-related sites will get you going, but I believe it’s a waste of energy. Spend your time forming relationships and writing content instead. To increase PR, Link exchange is one of the best techniques but link exchange should be done only by finding of relevant sites and with with the websites with higher PR than yours.

glenbolton85
New Moon
New Moon

Back to top Go down

What should we do for link exchange? Empty Re: What should we do for link exchange?

Post  chrisxboyle Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:06 pm

if you were a new site and they isnt related to you, people tend to refuse link exchange..look for site that has same niche as you

chrisxboyle

http://www.live2support.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ishuvonet Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Before link exchange you must have to consider that the site owner you are exchanging link have the same site topic like you.Then consider that he does not have any illegal content.His site must have at least page rank 0.His site should full of contents.Moreover the best thing is that exchange link with do follow site.

ishuvonet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down