Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Backlinks Is Better Then Quantity ?

Go down

Quality Backlinks Is Better Then Quantity ? Empty Quality Backlinks Is Better Then Quantity ?

Post  royal Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:32 am

If you have tried your luck with internet marketing, blogging, affiliate marketing and all those other online money making techniques then I know you have had the experience getting backlinks, am I right? One of the first things you hear when you learn about getting backlinks and where to get them from is to get backlinks from very quality sites because quality backlinks are better than quantity, but why is that?

The reason people say to get quality backlinks is because each backlinks is like a vote and the more you have from trusted and reputable sites the better off your site will be. Here is the problem; you are putting all your eggs in one basket. Think about this, what if the all mighty Google decides to change their algorithm again and goes from quality to quality plus quantity? I bet many people would be struggling to get more links rather than just quality links.

Something that I do that I get a lot of grief about is that I am building too many junk links, but if you ask me I am just getting prepared for two things. The first thing I am getting prepared for is in the unfortunate case that Google changes their algorithm around, because this way I would have things covered. And the second thing I am getting prepared for is those junk sites that I have many links on to become reputable sites.

I am not saying go out there and get a bunch or junk links because you never know if one of those sites will make it big and your site will skyrocket because it. What I am saying is don't count quantity out of the equation totally. What I do now is for every 30 links I get 5 have to be from high pr sites that are in the same niche as mine. For some reason my method has been working for over a year now and the people I am going up against just can't seem to get things right.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down