Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role of Keyword in SEO:

2 posters

Go down

Role of Keyword in SEO: Empty Role of Keyword in SEO:

Post  Alex_tom Mon May 24, 2010 1:28 am

There are "over 200 SEO factors” Which are used to provide tah capability of our site to measure good rank in search engine results. One of them is the use of appropriate keyword or key phrase.

The term "Keyword" below refers to the "Keyword Phrase", which can be one word or more.

1. Keyword in URL

2. Keyword in Domain name

3. Keyword in link Title

4. Keyword in Forum Posting and Blog Commenting

5. Keyword in Description Meta tag

The rule of uses a keyword in our site….

1. No single word should appear more than twice. If not, it may be considered Spam.

2. Keyword density in body text should be between 5 - 20%. And Individual keyword density should be between 1 - 6%.

3. Keyword font size should be Strong same as Bold, italic is same as emphasis.

4. Keyword phrase should be in the appropriate order, which must be in the readable form.

5. We should import our keyword at the top of the page, in Bold, and in large font.

6. Our Links should contain our keywords. As well as our file name also contain our keyword with the use of hyphen but remember it should not contain more then two or three hyphen.

If you want to learn more about SEO please comment me.

Alex_tom

Alex_tom
New Moon
New Moon

Back to top Go down

Role of Keyword in SEO: Empty Re: Role of Keyword in SEO:

Post  Kunal Singh Wed May 26, 2010 12:26 am

What is reverse seo?
How can you define that which black hat technique is the best (1) Clocking (2) Keyword stuffing (3) Doorway Pages.
What I do for improving my website Page rank.
I do directory submission, forum posting, Blog commenting & posting, Articles commenting & posting, I update my website contain weekly but I have not much benefit for do them.
I have many dofollow backlink for my website and I also submit my site in yahoo and domz web directory .
Plz tell me now what I do for increase my website traffic and what is the most important work I do for it.
Kunal Singh
Kunal Singh

http://www.soniktechnologies.com/

Back to top Go down