Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner Ad Secrets - Using Google's Content Network For Banner Ads

Go down

Banner Ad Secrets - Using Google's Content Network For Banner Ads Empty Banner Ad Secrets - Using Google's Content Network For Banner Ads

Post  royal Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:05 pm

You might not be aware that Google Adwords is one of the biggest Banner ad sites on the Internet and using the Adwords Content Network, you can make a lot of money and drive a lot of traffic to your site.

Banner Ad Secret #1

It is important to understand that the Content Network is for real and it is not some experiment that Google is trying out. I get thousands of visitors from the Content Network and that traffic converts to buyers all the time.

The main reason that this happens is that Google has gotten really good at making sure your ad gets placed on the right sites that are related to your niche market.

Secret #2:

If you stop to think about it you will realize that most of your competition probably does not use the Content Network. Many website owners are pretty afraid of this type of traffic because they are worried that they will receive a massive amount of traffic and not reap any sales.

Click fraud and all kinds of other things also worry them. What I personally think is let them all be worried about all that and you go ahead and focus on getting the traffic that actually will make money by converting to buyers.

Banner Secret #3

The majority of people are unaware that you can get traffic far cheaper on the Content Network then you can on Google Search Network. This is why that occurs.. By far there is less competition for the exact reasons that I stated above and the quality score is not as bad as the Search Network.

It has been my experience that I am able to get clicks for a cost of 50% less then when using the search network and often times the conversion rate is higher.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down