Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some tips to increase your website popularity

Go down

Some tips to increase your website popularity Empty Some tips to increase your website popularity

Post  Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 am

Hi members,

As I am also working these, so I thought to share these with you and got some more specific from you.

Here are some tips to increase your web popularity.

A. Submit your site in popular search engines manually. Don't go for automated submission.

B.Get your site listed in open directory projects like dmog.org, yahoo.com. Getting listed in these directories will give your site a boost in link popularity and improve search engine ranking in other search engines.

C.Provide high quality content - people will naturally link to your site if you have what they want and no where is available.

D. Your personal relations with other webmasters and put your site link on their sites. One way links often count for more than reciprocal links.

E. Participate in link exchange strategies. Find top 20 sites doing the same business and contact them for reciprocal links. Link exchange between unrelated sites might affect the ranking of websites in the Search Engine.

F. If you are subscribed in a forum and forum does not have any restriction to keep your site link as your signature then it can help you to increase your site popularity.

G. Submit your site to bookmark sites like Digg,StumbleUpon,Technocrati and Slashdot etc. Before submitting please go through their spam policy.

H. Write good articles in blog sites and give few references of your links with in that article.

I. Keep providing good content to your site visitors. Try to keep them busy on your site. If possible create forums, news letters, blogs etc.

J. Buy a place on high rank website where you can put your link.

K. Subscribe for Google adwords program to drive traffic towards your website.

Just let me know that is these are good or need to do on other areas also.

Looking to here from you members.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://webmasterspeak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down