Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Runescape Gold Make Experience on Farmer100

3 posters

Go down

My Runescape Gold Make Experience on Farmer100 Empty My Runescape Gold Make Experience on Farmer100

Post  binbinmagic Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm

I have played runescape for a long time, hope my suggestion will help some people. bounce And if it doesnt,then i will say sorry to u. Embarassed

There are a lot of ways to make money on farmer100 fast. The easiest way to do it if you are just starting to play is to finish the rune mysteries quest and then start mining runes essence If you are a low level miner, this can take up to three minutes to get a full inventory, so you can go make coffee or go to the bathroom while your doing this, so you can multitask. If you keep doing this, sell when you have 200-2k rune essence. Each sells from 20-30 gp, and always try to offer 30gp. At 2k rune ess, that gives you an immediate 60k.

If you're mining level is 30 and up, you should consider mining coal to make money. Prices for coal are immensely higher than rune essence, but are harder to mine. Each piece of coal sells for 100-300 gp. I would reccomend storing coal until you get 10-100, as people often buy in bulk for higher prices.

If you have a fishing level of 40 and up, and a cooking level of 40 and up, you will be able to fish for and cook lobsters. The best place to go for non-members (and the only place to go) is the karamja island dock. There is no competition here unlike mining, so you can easily get a full inventory of lobsters in 10 minutes. Lobster fishing is slow once you start however, and at level 40 fishing you catch one every 30 seconds. Once again, store up, as players buy in bulk often. Lobsters are in even more demand as coal and can sell for 350 to 200 gp each.

Those are the main ways I make money. There are a lot of different ways, but those are pretty good to get you started, and I don't want to use up the entire page. =)

As for the Adamant and black gold, those are gold trimmed armors. They are worth a lot ( 100-300k per plate) and you really shouldn't concern yourself on getting one, they have the same defense values as regular black and addy armor. They are only for the rich classy people who want to show off rewards from treasure clues (mini-quests)

binbinmagic

Back to top Go down

My Runescape Gold Make Experience on Farmer100 Empty Re: My Runescape Gold Make Experience on Farmer100

Post  kibabaly Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 am

Very Happy good

kibabaly

Back to top Go down

My Runescape Gold Make Experience on Farmer100 Empty Re: My Runescape Gold Make Experience on Farmer100

Post  kibabaly Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 am

it will be helpful for some people

kibabaly

Back to top Go down

Post  aliy36 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:55 am

kibabaly wrote:it will be helpful for some people
yes,helpful Smile

aliy36

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down