Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn the Best Copywriting Secrets!

Go down

Learn the Best Copywriting Secrets! Empty Learn the Best Copywriting Secrets!

Post  royal Sat May 07, 2011 1:17 am

Hi,
I have always wondered what the best copy-writing hidden secrets were. Firstly I thought I should take a course of some sort. Maybe all the secrets to selling are hidden in these super expensive courses at college. It is something I will probably fail at in any case. The good news is that you don't have to go through all of that effort. If you want to be the best you need to follow the best. So how do you do that?

It's quite simple nowadays. All you need is Google. A free service open to us all. For example, search for: "How to write a brilliant sales letter" and you will be surprised at the wealth of information that shows on your screen in seconds. Here you will have advice from some of the best copywriters for free. Why spend all that money on expensive courses then?

The best thing is to know your audience. I have realized that getting your audience's attention is not as easy as you think. If you listen to some of the better copywriters' advice you will see they all mention some of the same techniques. Funny enough, these techniques are the same ones we fall for every day on TV or on the Internet. It's not hard to see that they have all got it down to a science.

I believe that it's important to have a checklist. Only after you have ticked all the boxes on this list are you allowed to put your sales letter out there. Find some of the best copy-writing and study the similarities on all these guru's letters and put them in your checklist. See how they love to create a character with traits, looking to solve the same problem as the average Joe. Find out what makes their work so enticing.

Follow these techniques and practice, practice, practice. Write ten different versions of a sales letter and split-test them to see where you have hit the nail on the head. Start focusing on those techniques and you will soon have all the sought after secrets at your disposal.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down