Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways To Make Money On The Internet

Go down

Ways To Make Money On The Internet Empty Ways To Make Money On The Internet

Post  royal Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:59 am

As we head deeper into the current economic down swing more and more people are thinking about trying to make an independent living online. Of course there is money to be made online but claims such as “make thousands every day” mainly from overpriced eBooks in general portray a false image. There is money though to be made online no matter what you ability, so let’s take a look at some ways you can make money online.

SEO (search engine optimisation) and SERPs (search engine ranking position) may at first sound to say the least daunting, and I’m not for one moment suggesting you launch your own online SEO business as you will need years of experience. SEO and SERPs though comprises of many tasks at varying levels and it may come as a surprise to you that there are services you could offer.

Breaking down SERPs to its basic level a website ranks for a certain key phrase by the number of links on other sites with that key phrase that point to the site you are trying to rank. Let’s say for example we want to rank for “make money online”. We would need links on perhaps hundreds if not thousands of sites with our URL and the text “make money online”. Even with just basic IT skills such as the basic ability to input data there are services we could offer to help a website owner to improve his ranking by acquiring links
Firstly we could offer a directory submission service. There is free semi automated software available which have thousands of directories loaded in a database. We could offer a service where we offer a webmaster let’s say 100, 200, 500 or even 1000 submissions for a fee. These in time would help with the site owners ranking. With practise even a novice can input 50 to 100 per hour and even if we only charge $25 per 100 entries we can make this job worth the effort.

Social Bookmarking is another form of link building and again software is available that semi automates this. Commenting on blogs is another link building method and can also help with the site’s page rank to some degree. All these tasks I have mentioned only require data inputting skills which I would suggest that 95% of those who use computers already have.

I can almost hear you asking me how you would attract clients and where would you advertise your services. Well again you may be surprised to know that you can advertise 100% free and there is always a demand for those who have even basic data input skills.

Just use any search engine to search for “webmaster forums” and you will find that most of these will allow you to advertise your services for free. So your total cost for advertising will be the time it takes to write up an advertisement and the few minutes it takes to copy and paste the ad on several webmaster forums.

The hardest task is to get yourself in gear and get started. Once you do you will find a steady stream of clients wanting your services!
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down