Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 3 Best Ways To Drive Free Traffic To Your Website

Go down

The 3 Best Ways To Drive Free Traffic To Your Website Empty The 3 Best Ways To Drive Free Traffic To Your Website

Post  royal Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 am

Below are some really effective ways for getting real targeted traffic to your websites. Also, if you are worried about building more links across the web for your SEO, then you'll be pleased to know that all 3 of these techniques have been proven to grow a large amount of links across the web :

1. Taking advantage of the growing popularity in video sharing sites.

This method is really hot right now. Why? Because it really works! This one technique can bring you a massive amount of free website traffic. This is because there is now software available across the web that will submit your videos to multiple sites all at once. Imagine: You make one video, but then send that same video to 40 different websites. Now, if you have created a decent video with a good title, then you could possibly get a couple hundred video views per month on many of those video sharing sites. 200 views times 40 different websites is 8,000 exposures for your website per month! And that is just what one decent video can do for you. Imagine if you created just 2 or three videos each week!

2. Creating opportunities for viral marketing on your site.

It just makes sense. If you have a website with great information that leaves each visitor wanting more, then each visitor is likely to tell other internet users about your site. Even if what you may offer is just a weekly newsletter or a simple eCourse, if that content is really good, then people will tell their friends to check it out. So, create what I call "viral content" for your website and you will get a whole lot of word of mouth marketing for your businesses.

3. Writing articles.

If you do things the right way, writing articles will get you a flood of free traffic to your websites. Here is an example of a correct way: In this article, notice that I haven't embedded a bunch of my affiliate links. Notice how I haven't tried to sell you on any of my products. Notice how I am actually addressing the article title and providing the information promised in the title.

If you write articles and actually provide people with good content, then your articles will get read and also will be accepted in the majority of cases by the article directory sites. Remember that these article directory sites provide a special area for authors to tell more about themselves and their websites. When you follow this 3rd method for free website traffic, you always wait until the "About the Author" box in order to promote your site.

So, those are 3 of the best ways for driving free traffic to your website: video sharing, viral marketing, and article marketing. You will hear a lot of people talking about these 3 techniques because these are free traffic methods that actually work. Try these techniques for your site and I know it will bring you a good amount of free website traffic!
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down