Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I delete My Gmail Account?

Go down

Can I delete My Gmail Account? Empty Can I delete My Gmail Account?

Post  Alex_tom Fri May 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Good day Guy’s. I think you read the title of the thread. And want to know can we actually do this? Yes friend you can do this? Now a day’s every person has more then one E_mail account over the Internet. But only few of them can manage all these account. There can be possibly two conditions when you want to delete you Account. First is that if you have more then one ID and can not manage all of them and second condition is that your ID has been popular and older and caught by many marketing companies. Every day you receive thousand’s of mail in your inbox, which are not useable for you. You have been fed up with this and want to delete the particular ID. Now you should tension free Guy’s because I am providing you the simple way to delete Gmail account ........

1. At first you have to be logged into your Gmail account. Without it you will be not able to delete you account. Because Google do not provide privilege any body to delete any body’s account. Only account owner can do this.

2. Then Click on the Settings at the top of the page.

3. Then click on the link Google Account settings.

4. Then a list of the links will be appearing in front of you. Click on the Edit link at the top of that list.

5. The edit list will provide you the option for cancel you gmail account/

6. Remember that if you cancel your GMail account, Other Google services may no longer. It will be not able to send you email until you establish a new email Account with them.

7. One more this, which you have to, remembers more then other things. That is there's no 'undo’ option will be provide for you. Once you delete your email account it's gone forever and cannot be restored in future.

Alex_tom

Alex_tom
New Moon
New Moon

Back to top Go down