Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Get Traffic From Google for Your Wordpress Blog

Go down

How to Get Traffic From Google for Your Wordpress Blog Empty How to Get Traffic From Google for Your Wordpress Blog

Post  royal Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:17 am

Hi,
Following are the some steps I followed Google to send Google traffic to my blog from WordPress is as follows :

1. Tell your Google, you have a Web site URL to Google's add, please enter their information page.

2. Register an account with Google Webmaster Tools. Thus, Google tools, meta tag gives Google you can continue to use the tool integration plugin for WordPress.

3. Install the Google plug-in toolkit for integration with WordPress. This plug-in, Google Webmaster Toolkit is useful to integrate several different tools on his blog that the Google Analytics and AdSense.

4. Install the XML Sitemap plugin for WordPress. This plug-in which you create and update XML Sitemap for your website is very useful to automatically. They are useful site map to Google and other search engines to crawl your site to help you.

5. Install the All in One SEO plugin for WordPress. This plug-in, by incorporating SEO techniques on your blog that you potentially can improve the page rank. Contribute a new section, it is clear that if you can fill in some details of SEO for you, then do the rest of the plug.

6. Create an internal link. Google is the link so it looks like inside, I wrote a blog than anywhere else.

Step You can find your site by Google. Robots.txt file can be easy to work with Google Webmaster Tools - robots.txt file for you, please make sure that you allow Google for site navigation. WordPress search engine to block or allow, there are options to ensure that privacy settings are configured to allow it.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down