Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Create Quick Backlinks The Easy Way

Go down

How To Create Quick Backlinks The Easy Way Empty How To Create Quick Backlinks The Easy Way

Post  royal Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:37 am

Hi,
If you want to rank well in Google then you need to know that getting backlinks is the only way to make that happen. A lot of people out there don't realize what all it takes to get backlinks and that is what I am going to help you with right now. Most people that get into building backlinks always resort to the same tactics and those are normally blog commenting and forums posts, but there are more. Those two things are great but because of the fact that so many people are already doing that there will be more competition out there.

Building backlinks for Google is quite simple, you put your link out there and then wait for Google to pick it up. Although this sounds pretty simple the one thing that is a little bit difficult is that you have to make time to build the backlinks yourself. Something that I want to show you is that you don't have to make time for certain backlinks, for instance a good written article could yield you hundreds of backlinks in a very short amount of time.

The best way to get quick and easy backlinks is to write an article and get it published on a high traffic blog. If you don't have a very good writing style and you think that other bloggers will not accept your work then one of the things I would recommend is getting a freelance writer to write the article for you. The reason why this works so well is because many smaller blogs will paste this exact article on their site and when they do that your websites link will come over with it. Just remember that one article will not make this happen, you need to write at least 2 articles a week but I would recommend writing 3.

Another thing you can do is submit your website URL to a bunch of different link directories online. Something that you need to know about these links is they will not be the strongest links but they will help your website get ranked on Google and the other search engines very quickly. What you need to understand is that getting backlinks from link directories is very easy, you can easily submit your websites URL to over 60 directories in less than an hour.

Something else that I have been done to build quick and easy backlinks is to simply hire a virtual assistant to do most of the link building for you. The thing that I like about outsourcing this is that you don't have to do the link building anymore and you can still receive all the benefits of the links just like if you built them yourself. What I love about hiring a person to build links is they will get paid by the link as opposed to by the hour which means that you will actually get what you pay for. All you need to do is hire a few people to do your forum postings, blog commenting, and directory submissions.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down