Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Get A High Ranking By Keyword Research

Go down

How To Get A High Ranking By Keyword Research Empty How To Get A High Ranking By Keyword Research

Post  royal Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:23 am

Hi,
Everyone wants their web site to get a high-ranking in Google, however not everyone perceives that this needs ranking by keyword research.

You see everybody wants to be successful. Everybody wants the golden prize of making good money on the internet. Also everyone wants the top spot on Google with loads of traffic that converts into lots of sales. That's the dream. I am sure you have seen all the promises out there.

Some of the promises are true. However they are only true if you follow the right steps and implement the boring actions that will get you there. This means getting a high-ranking by keyword searching. I say boring as they are considered by some as boring - but not by me.

So lets consider your keyword research. Any online business owner would say that it's the start and continuation of any internet business. So you do need to find the right keywords.

It's at this time when I usually steam into keyword searching and laying down the rules. However lets stop there a moment. Let me mention that you can approach this in different ways. You can get a free keyword tool and do a bit of hard work searching for keywords. You can also use a paid tool and let the power of the tool do the search for you. Not all keyword tools find the competition as well as the traffic.

So now that it is accepted that you can only get your web site ranking by keyword research let's get started. You need to find keywords using a keyword tool as mentioned above.

The keywords need to have traffic associated with it. Be careful about the broad term match function as this can give you distorted traffic figures.

The phrases also need to be pin point targeted to your business and what you are selling. A term that points to "cooking chicken" is no good if you are selling recipes for cooking duck.

The keyword phrases also need to have low competition. Again a good quality paid keyword tool will give you the competition. If not you can use commands in Google to find the competition. You can use the term in speech marks or even specific commands in google to work out what the competition is doing.

Once you have your keywords it is time to start your ranking strategy. A good one is to write content on a daily basis. Write an article on a separate web page of your web site optimised for a keyword you have found. The keyword must be in the title and content of the article. Also use back links to promote your web page up the rankings. A good strategy is social book marking

However the most important point here is your web site ranking by keyword research rather than educated guesswork.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down