Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backlink Building Tips for Beginners

Go down

Backlink Building Tips for Beginners Empty Backlink Building Tips for Beginners

Post  royal Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:25 am

The most important task for SEO is definitely building links. There are many ideas what type if link building technique is the best and many people say that simply we should build as many links as possible. In my point of view the quality of the backlinks is more important than the quantity. What I mean is that we should build one way links on sites that are related to ours and if it is possible have higher page rank. I do not want to say that having links on not related sites do not worth, but they are not as powerful, and this is really true since the last update of the Google called Google Panda.

In this brief article I would like to show you some places around the net where you can get powerful backlinks.

Forums - In my point of view this is one of the best technique. You find a forum that is related to your niche and put our site link in the signature section. So whenever you give a reply on a post you will have a backlink. However, you should add useful replies and you must not spam. If you add useful info for the forum members sooner or later they will see you as in expert in your niche and the possibility that they click on your link will be bigger, too.
Ads by Google

Blog Comments - This used to be a simple and fast way of link building, but because of the spammers it is not as effective as it was. You should find blogs that are not over-spammed and the existing comments offer useful info for the visitors. Then you should leave your own beneficial comment.

WEB 2.0 sites - By now, there are several Web 2.q sites such as Blogger, Livejournal etc. which lets you to start your own blog for free. The great advantage of these sites is that they usually have really high pageranks and they are loved by search engines. The best is that if you write posts based on long tail keywords related to your niche and of course insert 2 or 3 backlinks pointing to your site. Fortunately, Wordpress users can work with a backlink builder plugin which syndicate content to 15 WEB 2.0 sites automatically.

These are just the basic link building methods that are generally used, but if you use them you will certainly have higher ranks in search engines and more visitors.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down