Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Process of Creating and Publishing Articles

Go down

The Process of Creating and Publishing Articles Empty The Process of Creating and Publishing Articles

Post  royal Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Most people are experiencing some level of marketing overload and I bet you’re one of them; I know I am. Every day I’m bombarded by sales messages, whether they are TV ads, online popups, highway billboards, storefront messages (in both mega and strip malls), direct mail pieces that overflow my mailbox or email messages (both legit and spam). Like most people I’ve had to develop the equivalent of a brain censor that turns on the minute I sense a pitch.

As a person, I’m glad this filter is in place, but even happier that it can detect useful information from a mere sales job. That means I don’t automatically filter out all advertising, just the marketing communications I’m really not interested in reading.

On the other hand, as an Internet expert, I can see how this defense mechanism can create real trouble for the average online marketer. He or she needs to find a way to circumvent the psychological barrier and get across the desired message. Obviously, hitting me with harder sell advertising more often or using sneaky tactics isn’t going to cut it. Doing those things will turn me off and I’ll have no need to trust them or their products again.

Syndicated columnist and author Jim Edwards knows what to do and how to do it. He’s put together an entire plan for establishing credibility and reducing any prospect’s fears about doing business with you As he explains it, the key to cutting through the marketing clutter is to establish yourself as an expert in your field by sharing important and meaningful information via articles. In turn, those published pieces provide you with a free, powerful method of driving substantial traffic to your website.

"Turn Words into Traffic" details the process of creating and publishing articles, including great suggestions for brainstorming topics. It also includes important information on how you can motivate ezine publishers, bloggers and other website owners to pick up your articles, thereby increasing your audience substantially. Whether you are a solopreneur, affiliate marketer or looking for joint ventures this eBook is for you. A comprehensive, well-written guide, it walks you through the steps for enhancing your reputation and using the expert image you create to generate traffic for your website.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down