Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can I do to increase my site traffic from Bing ?

3 posters

Go down

What can I do to increase my site traffic from Bing ? Empty What can I do to increase my site traffic from Bing ?

Post  royal Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:12 am

Hi,
My website perform very good on google and it's getting good visitors from google but it's not getting much visitors from bing although all keyword serp's is very good on bing. I want to increase my site traffic from bing so please provide me proper guidance for it.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion!
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down

What can I do to increase my site traffic from Bing ? Empty Re: What can I do to increase my site traffic from Bing ?

Post  Kunal Singh Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 am

royal wrote:Hi,
My website perform very good on google and it's getting good visitors from google but it's not getting much visitors from bing although all keyword serp's is very good on bing. I want to increase my site traffic from bing so please provide me proper guidance for it.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion!

That is not necessary a visitor visit your site form bing search engine mostly peoples are use Google. You say that you have good traffic form Google can you plz tell me what you do, so you have good traffic from Google. I think you do directory submission, forum posting, blog commenting & posting, articles commenting & posting. Social bookmarking for your site. So your site will rank good and you get much traffic. No one way for increase site traffic from bing.
Kunal Singh
Kunal Singh

http://www.soniktechnologies.com/

Back to top Go down

What can I do to increase my site traffic from Bing ? Empty Re: What can I do to increase my site traffic from Bing ?

Post  glenbolton85 Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 am

Bing appears to put a lot of stock into how long ago a domain was registered.
For marketers, this means that you may look to purchase older domains if you want to get on good position in Bing.

glenbolton85
New Moon
New Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down