Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keys To Positive Search Engine Ranking

Go down

Keys To Positive Search Engine Ranking Empty Keys To Positive Search Engine Ranking

Post  royal Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:48 am

Positive Search Engine Ranking is achieved by performing good keyword research and analyzing the trends and market. Believe it or not the first dime that you make only is a pivotal moment in your IM business and this is achieved by following the suggestions below. If you are anything like me, stuff like this proves to you that the system actually works. If you can make a dime you know you can make $100.00 you just have to figure out the way but at least you know its working

I will share some tips to positive search engine rankings in an effort to open some revenue doors for your online projects and for further information on these techniques.

The Title Tag: One of the most important and this is why I chose it as the number one key. This tag defines your web page to both the search engines and users. This tag is what the search engines use as the clickable link on all search engine result pages. One of the main things to remember is to use the key phrases of your business and make sure that the keyword makes sense to the market you want to target. I would suggest that you'remember not to over stuff your title tags with too many keywords because it may hurt you in the long run. Just keep it straight forward and simple.

Keywords in Body Tag: Seems like the optimizing your sites is all about keywords right? The web is about writing so the answer is Obviously so . Its important that your keyword is used at least once or twice in the body of your web page and the reason for this is the following: Genius, how do you expect the search engines to rank you well if your page does not contain a least one keyword related to the title tag? Its like if your title read Pigs Feet and you mention nothing of Pigs Feet on your article then its obvious that the title is misleading to both the user and the search engines therefore you will be penalized and pushed back to the supplemental pages or even the sandbox where no one goes. Don t worry about repeating the keyword too often. I always say, write for the readers and not the search engines. If the reader can make sense of it that s what the search engines want to achieve anyway so the job is done.

PS: Once again if you care about good ranking, then make sure that your page actually relates to the keywords used in your body tag, the search engines are much smarter than you think and if you try to trick them by adding keywords that don't relate to the content of the article, its only a matter of time before your penalized and sent to the dunces corner of the web.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down