Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Make My Own Website Quickly?

Go down

How Do I Make My Own Website Quickly? Empty How Do I Make My Own Website Quickly?

Post  royal Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:00 am

When one is venturing into the often frightening world of making their own website, they can be a bit intimidated. If you still need help to make your own website, you are very fortunate! We can outline each step you need to undergo to start your very own website from scratch.

First off, a domain name is required. The domain name is the URL of your website. You can get these from a plethora of websites, but a consistently quality source is godaddy.com for your domain name.

Secondly, you should get a web host. Your website will be housed in the space the host will provide. Thoroughly research any and all reviews of a web hosting provider prior to committing, to make sure they'll give you the service you desire.

Finesse the look of your website. Any old site builder will do, or WordPress will work effectively so you can host your blog yourself. Be sure that the content you want your guests to see is your own, not belonging to anyone else.

After this, get your site tricked out. Ensure that all features are functional, don't overuse any of your keywords to avoid repetition, and see that anyone who wants to see your site can read it.

Once all this is done, publish the website and get it indexed by Google or another search engine. That typically happens on its own, but uploading articles about subjects relevant to your site to certain directories can expedite the process.

That's all you'really need to know about the process! If you go along with these pointers to the letter, your very first website will be up, running, and searchable by anyone who wants to view your unique content.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down