Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Basics of Creating Links to Your Website - Link Building

Go down

The Basics of Creating Links to Your Website - Link Building Empty The Basics of Creating Links to Your Website - Link Building

Post  royal Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 am

Hi,
In any Web2Mayhem review you'read the importance aspect is knowing exactly what the system can do for your online marketing promotions and how effective it will be over a period of time. In this review, the comparison we want to make with Web2Mayhem and a similar competitor in SE Nuke is that while they basically do the same thing, the bottom line is that they are both powerful in their own right and whichever one you choose you'll get results.

However, since these paid review sites probably have so many outgoing links, I don't see how they'll provide quality backlinks since their sites probably have upside down link juice, and paying for these types of links many not provide a good ROI for your link building campaign. On the other hand, you get to approve which sites can do paid reviews for you, but the better sites charge more...naturally.

I can usually finish a three hundred word article in about a half hour and a five hundred word article in about an hour. When you give these articles away, you'receive the backlinks for the site you give them away to, as well as backlinks from the websites that pick up the content for their own site.

Another way you can create backlinks is through blogging. You can either create your own blog, or leave comments on other people's blogs. The only problem with this strategy, though, is that many blogs carry the no follow tags, which means it may generate some traffic to your site, but it will not give you any link juice.

Press Release writing, publication and syndication From what I've heard and read, press releases are going to be devalued some more with Google's Caffeine algorithm, but the only thing I care about is reality, not theory. Since I still see some Press Releases and PR sites doing well in the SERPs, I still consider this to be a viable method for getting effective backlinks.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down