Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is going to win the FIFA World Cup 2010?

3 posters

Go down

Who is going to win the FIFA World Cup 2010? Empty Who is going to win the FIFA World Cup 2010?

Post  andry Mon May 31, 2010 5:00 am

So very few days are remaining in FIFA World Cup 2010 and this is making restless. Now I am eagerly waiting for the WC2010 is going to be live. So by the time, I just wanna know which team, in yours opinion, is going to win it? I have cross-figured for the Argentina coz I am die hard fan of Lionel Messi. I think their coach the legend Maradona has done pretty hard work with them. And after Argentina, I am favoring England because of their huge star-cast which includes Frank Lampard, Rio Ferdinand, Wayne Rooney, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Peter Crouch and many more. So what's about you???
andry
andry

Back to top Go down

Who is going to win the FIFA World Cup 2010? Empty Re: Who is going to win the FIFA World Cup 2010?

Post  royal Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 am

Hi,
I think Brazil or Spain or Argentina can win the world cup football 2010. My favorite team is Brazil and Purtgal so I wish the Brazil or Purtgal will win the world cup football 2010.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down

Who is going to win the FIFA World Cup 2010? Empty Re: Who is going to win the FIFA World Cup 2010?

Post  fivebucksdeals Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 am

I think that there are a lot of teams that have a chance to win it. But with Argentina having a great forward like Messi i think that they will take out the 2010 FIFA world cup.

fivebucksdeals
New Moon
New Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down