Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My List Of Top 10 Best Home Business Resources

Go down

My List Of Top 10 Best Home Business Resources Empty My List Of Top 10 Best Home Business Resources

Post  royal Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:53 am

Making money with a home based business is easier if you have the best home business resources. Here is my top 10 list of resources to use to build your own successful home business.

1. Autoresponder. I like Aweber. I am not the only one judging by the emails I get from some of the top Internet marketing gurus.

If you are not building an email list you are missing out on a tremendous source fo repeat traffic and sales. Email marketing is an absolute must for long term online success.

2. Website Hosting. Host Gator is real easy to work with. You only need one account to host multiple domain names. Plus they offer excellent customer service.

3. Blog Platform. WordPress is hands down the top way to blog on the Internet today. There are hundreds of free themes to choose from that offer all kinds of plug ins and features.

4. Article Marketing. Writing and submitting articles is much easier with Submit Your Article. Their patented article leverage feature is a great way to get unique content into hundreds of article directories.

5. Traffic Exchanges. Credit based exchanges are a good way to promote landing pages for traffic and leads. Traffic Swarm, I Love Hits, Soaring 4 Traffic, and Traffic Splash all work well for me.

6. RSS Feeds. FeedZilla is probably going to have a feed you can add to your blog. It is a great source for up to date news on numerous categories.

7. Auto Blogging. BlogBlueprint.com has a couple of great free reports and an excellent program for learning how to create multiple streams of income auto blogging.

8. Pay Per Click Ads. Google Adwords is still going strong. Yahoo Marketing is very good as well. PayPerClickSearchEngines.com offers a 12 part ecourse on how to do ppc advertising for less money.

9. Network Marketing. This business model is thriving thanks to the Internet. Never has it been easier to build a worldwide business without leaving your home. I like MyWorldPlus as my top choice.

10. CPA Offers. Getting paid to get leads is a lot of fun and very profitable as well. Did you know there are people making a 7 figure income doing CPA offers.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down