Professional Webmasters Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Get A Backlink: The Story Of The Optimizer

Go down

How To Get A Backlink: The Story Of The Optimizer Empty How To Get A Backlink: The Story Of The Optimizer

Post  royal Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:17 am

Hi,
I knew very well about internal optimization and website titles, meta tags, content, URLs, link structure, for me it was not considered a problem. I have initially built a site with the pre- optimized keyword queries. Because of the creativity of thought, I found a good way to fill my pages with content, and even despite not using the ajax and javascript, my site looked very well, from my own point of view. Now I needed to check how my site was indexed. I copied a few sentences and brought them into a search engine, and it appeared that the indexing was successful.

Naturally, the first thing was registering through the directories. Some involve manual registration, but I decided to use two methods: manual and automatic. I did my best, however without the substantial expense. Throughout the process, I was writing quality articles and distributed them through different friendliest places: article sites, online magazines, blogging, etc. A few months later, my site went up to the top ten of search results and the traffic slowly began to increase.

I went to # 1 position of around ninety three total search results. I could not believe such a success. Traffic exceeded the limits, and the site was getting thousands of unique visitors per month in my high-demand. I checked the statistics and realized that even though traffic was jumping, but in general it did not fall below a certain figure. Then I was interested in my site's PageRank, but Google claimed it 1 through 4 on different data centers.

Benefiting from writing a quality content is not new in the SEO field, but still it stays one of the most important in our time. It is better to fill the site with long winded verses, rather than post in one sentence. Number of pages- is not that an important indicator, though if you have even a couple of pages, but with a good, quality content- this is a chance to buy quality links to your site. Not everybody is involved in promoting, and not all will require putting a link to your site, so you may count on ordinary people and make the information helpful for them. As an example, I can say that some of my helpful articles added more external backlinks than all of my SEO campaign.

One of my favorite ways : use different instant distribution service. This is the philosophical approach to the solution, and it really works. Instead of publishing duplicate content on different platforms, it is better to hold useful information on your website and pass it through the services: technorati, twitter, facebook, and any others where you may employ the RSS feed site. You get visitors to your site, and let them to include a site to your bookmarks or distribute information to other services. Fortunately, no one has ever banned using the 'add' buttons.
royal
royal
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.infradoctor.com

Back to top Go down